Description of Raspberry Pi 2, Pi 3
- Dimensions: 6,7 cm * 3,1 cm,
- Processor : Quad Core Broadcom 2836 processor,
- Technology : ARMv7,
- Memory : 1GB RAM,
- 40 GPIO expansion pins,
- 4 USB ports,
- Video and stereo output,
- HDMI hight definition,
- CSI camera port for Raspberry Pi camera,
- DSI display port for Raspberry Pi touch screen,
- Micro SD card reader,
- Micro USB power source.
The Raspberry Pi 3 is equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth while the Pi 2 does not have one.
Since the price is practically the same for both, it is recommended to choose the Raspberry Pi 3.
Raspberry Pi Zero W and WH
Smaller than Pi 2 and Pi 3 but equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It is mostly used for robotics and home automation.
All these nano-computers use the Linux system.
The best choice
The models that work the most are:
- Pi Zero W and WH that replace Pi A +, Pi B + and Pi Zero 1.3,
- Pi 3 is the same as Pi 2 but has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in additions.